This month’s pick of the best is all about coat racks and hooks. Yep, random I know. But sometimes it’s the little things which are the hardest to source, and it’s no secret that I’m into the detail.
In the lead up to decorating our hallway/ landing it got me thinking about the little details which I’ll want to add and a new coat rack was one of them. Then once I started doing my own research I thought I’d share my top picks with you lovely bunch.
We currently have individual hooks from Anthropologie which are lovely but were a nightmare to line up, and space out evenly which is why I’d recommend going for a fixed plate set like any of these.
The main thing to consider is practicality over style. Our hallway is less than a meter wide so we can’t have anything which includes a shelf as it will stick out too much… although I do love them. Definitely one for the next house!
**My favourites are number one and five. Both are from West Elm. The only thing that’s putting me off is West Elm’s customer care. After we bought a dining table and chairs from them, we had and are still having terrible service to replace a scratched chair. But annoyingly they do offer the most stylised versions of coat racks available in the UK.
My third favourite is number three, the three-piece brass and black hook rack from Cox and Cox. But with only three hooks its not a practical choice. Which is your favourite?
1. Geo Multi Hook, West Elm £59
2. Vintage style 5 hook, Rockett St George £35
3. Black and Brass Hook rack, Cox and Cox £40
4. Heritage shelf 6 coat hook rack, Wayfair £62.99
5. Deco marble Multi Hook, West Elm £69.00
6. Vitra Hang it all coat rack, Heals £225
7. Graham Hook Rack in Bronze, Anthropologie £88
8. Mid Century stained beech hooks in Natural, John Lewis £49
9. Industrial rack with mirror, Graham and Green £75
10. Heritage coat and hat rack in satin brass, door handle company £26.09
11. Five hook coat rack, Graham and Green £45
12. Lasso black 4 hook, Amara £25
13. Traditional vintage painted wood coat hook, Not on the high street £55